Got something to launch?
LTI's Revolutionary Laser Propulsion Technology can reduce current low earth orbit launch costs by a factor of fifty. This will make us the lowest-cost provider of LEO launch services.
How can LTI reduce launch costs?
Launch cost comparisons
Micro/Nano-satellite launch services
- Nano-satellites: 1-10kg (current target)
- Micro-satellites: 10-100kg (future target)
- Global positioning
- On-orbit inspection
- Environmental monitoring
- Micro-gravity research
- Astronaut training to 30K feet
- Trips to the moon and around the world
Parcel delivery around the globe
An example application of LTI technology:
- LTI can launch large numbers of LEO satellites (constellations) to enable ventures like “Internet in the sky”.
- LTI prices will be low enough to de-orbit and replace constellations when satellite electronics become obsolete (every few years).